SunstateMotorcycles.com.au Terms and Conditions of Web Site Usage
The term ” SunstateMotorcycles.com.au” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website; whose registered office is 76 Aerodrome Road, Maroochydore, Queensland 4558 and registered business name is “Mugger Enterprises PTY LTD.” The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website are subject to the laws of the United States of America.
- In the event that a com.au product is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price, SunstateMotorcycles.com.au reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price, or for orders in which the total has been calculated incorrectly. SunstateMotorcycles.com.au reserves the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, SunstateMotorcycles.com.au shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
- NO WARRANTY EXPRESSED, WRITTEN, OR IMPLIED is made on any products made or sold by SunstateMotorcycles.com.au. All descriptions given by SunstateMotorcycles.com.au as to function are for reference only and are not a guarantee. SunstateMotorcycles.com.au cannot assume any responsibility for personal injury, labor or other injury arising out of the use of any product manufactured or sold. SunstateMotorcycles.com.au shall not, under any circumstances, be liable for any special, incidental or consequential damages, including but not limited to damage or loss of goods or claims of customers of the purchaser which may arise and or result from the sale, installation or use of these products. By purchasing, using, or installing the product, the purchaser agrees to all of these terms.
- Aftermarket parts modifying motorcycle emission control systems including but not limited to exhausts, fuel controllers, smog block-off plates, (Racing Parts) are legal for closed-course competition use only. By purchasing from SunstateMotorcycles.com.au, you acknowledge that Racing Parts are legal only for closed-course competition racing use and You agree not to use Racing Parts on a licensed street vehicle. SunstateMotorcycles.com.au does not install or service motorcycles and, as a result, cannot verify usage of these aftermarket parts and cannot be held responsible for misuse. It is your responsibility to comply with all applicable laws.
- You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless SunstateMotorcycles.com.au and its affiliates, affiliated companies, co-branders, other partners, and their employees, contractors, officers, and directors from all liabilities, claims, and expenses, including attorney’s fees, that arise from your use or misuse of this site. SunstateMotorcycles.com.au reserves the right, at it own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will cooperate with SunstateMotorcycles.com.au in asserting any available defenses.
- SunstateMotorcycles.com.au makes no representation that materials on this site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the Australia, and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
CHOICE OF LAW AND FORUM
SEVER-ABILITY AND INTEGRATION
Our new bike prices are displayed for your connivence and we do our best to keep them up to date and to include any manufacturers promotions. The bike price’s weekly payment calculator is based on the total price of the bike and does not include account keeping fees, application fees and so on. *Terms, price rates and conditions may vary on pre-approvals. **Subject to availability. Our current stock may vary, motorcycles maybe sold before the website is updated. RA, R.A or R/A refers to ride away price including registration, however may be subject to current promotional offers.
We try our hardest to offer the best deals on bikes and we always promote our manufacturers deals as best we can.